The Assembly: MarCom Requirement
We have a marketing & communications opportunity (full-time or consultation) that recently opened here at ‘The Assembly’.
We are building an emerging label focused on Business Bags called ‘The Assembly’. For a long time in India, bags used by working professionals have been treated as a somewhat boring, simple utility with minimal emphasis on both aesthetics and function. We are building products that elevate business bags to a lifestyle product that also functionally improve a user’s commuting or business travel experience dramatically.
To build such products, we have taken a core functional design approach to solve pain points of working professionals that current mass market brands built on manufacturing / distribution muscle completely miss out on. Our first product is a carry-on luggage product designed for short haul business travel, and we are gradually building out our product range to include several more such relevant sub categories such as laptop shoulder bags, laptop backpacks, overnighters and so on.
We are also building capabilities to be a digital first label, where our core distribution to connect with customers is online - we believe that digital provides the strongest platform yet to have a direct relationship with our customers, and therefore reinforces the pace at which a consumer brand can be built in today’s digital age.
Likely Communications role requirements
- Primary ownership to keep the brand visible across all digital channels
- Writing content for all digital assets: website & social channels
- Coordinate with vendors (agencies, photographers) for content generation
- Familiarity with new age tools to build brand awareness online
- Knowledge of good SEO practices that enables our content to be searched
- Bring our product range to life through sharp product descriptions & visuals
- Research & Generate ideas for articles that can be published online
For any more clarifications/details, feel free to connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org